08 September 2003

World Famous in the Philippines

Random Stuff

1. Man! After reading the post below, I gotta say, I suck bigtime!.

2. Didn't go to work today. Didn't feel well. Thing is I get to play with the kids!!!

3. Got a big feeling this week!!! Mighty big!!! So big that I bought lotto tickets!!!

4. Gabbi's birthday is next week, it's her 6th on the 15th. She hasn't had a birthday party ever and she wants to invite 12 of her friends over. Tess took out a loan from the office so we could give her a party. She wants games and stuff. So adjustments have to be made, I'll be the host/clown together with Jerome (ooops, Ninong Jerome, that's godfather in filipino). Hope I don't get to be Chocolate Monster. Can't imagine 12 kids beating up on me pretending to be the Powerpuff Girls, Kim Possible, and Totally Spies. And finally eating me. Jerome can be the Bubbling Monster Don't know how we can pull it off on a tight budget but if number 3 works...

5. We're going to Subic on the 20th. Courtesy of my dad and Senator Serge. The kids are all excited about it.

6. Just saw the Two Towers. Really found it amusing when Sam says that by right they shouldn't even be in Gondor! Hey, they really weren't supposed to be there!!!

7. Introduced Wallace and Gromit to the kids. They really liked it. I sure know my kids!

8. Last weekend, Tess decided to clean up our cramped room. We found those old books I bought for the kids so we spent two nights reading it to them. It was real fun.

9. Last night, Gabbi couldn't sleep so with her two pillows in tow, she squeezed herself into our bed. Times like this are just precious.

10. Lulu has now started small notes she passes to everyone. Really sweet.

11. Tess and I went to Coastal Mall yesterday. We went around and kind of looked around for bargain things we can buy for Gabbi's birthday. We even had those really good Thai noodles over at the kiosk there. I had two bowls!!! Too bad they ran out of Siopao (pork buns).

Anyway, I'm going back to work tomorrow.