05 September 2003

While chatting with a new found chocolate loving friend, Tess hands me my house clothes, meaning it's time to get off the computer. Logging off, I change (clothes, I mean).



It didn't occur to me that she handed me my oldest T-shirt I have. It's from the 1989 Prayer Tour Concert of The Cure. It's still intact although Robert Smith's face is kind of faded and there are a couple of holes (small ones) dotted around. Prior to this, my oldest was a 1985 (84?) Unforgettable Fire Concert of U2. Alas, that one was "accidentally" used to mop off some spilled milk from gabbi's bottle. Now it's MIA. I remember the shock I had when I saw that grey fabric of my music history being used as a rag. I was too shocked to be mad. I could have still used it but Tess in her guileness managed to make it MIA afterwards.

On line chatting, old t-shirts, unforgettable concerts, spilled milk. It's a weird kind of reminiscing.


*****************************

I'm in a depressed mood. I've been trying to shake it off for the longest time. But like a wave it just overwhelms my senses. I really really don't want to give in to it but MAN!!! it's really hard.

I tried daydreaming, surfing, playing with the kids, talking to my wife and friends but nothing. When the silence creeps in, bang! There it is, like an itch you couldn't reach. It's as if something really sad will happen. I do hope not.