28 August 2003

Police hunt for "Batman

" LONDON (Reuters) - Police have launched a manhunt for Batman, after a man dressed as the superhero beat another man unconscious outside of a cafe over the weekend."

Paging Budjette! Paging Budjette!

So someone has finally come out and be a superhero! Riiiiight.....

Anyway, what's really on my mind is how his costume looked? Is it cool like in the movies or is it just like those pajama sets that come with the paper mask and rubberbands for the ear things...

Well that person beat me to it. I was planning to be Mind Man or something. Hey maybe I can copy Conan and be Moleculo The Molecular Maaaann!

I won't have a problem with costumes. I'll let Gabbi and Lulu draw one for me. That gives me an idea, scratch Mind Man and Moleculo The Molecular Maaaann!.

I can be Father Man! Hope I don't get confused with a Priest. Oh wait, this is better:

Papa Man!