27 August 2003

DEPRESS! DEPRESS!

Five minutes ago, I was in an up and up mood. Suddenly boom, depression comes stomping in like a rhino suffering from indegestion, lost from it's herd with an erection that would sire a dozen little ones.

Life does have it's quirks. A test in the BBC website is testing that the feeling of disgust is connected to the aversion to sickness. If that's the case is depression an aversion to life? I'm thinking like a twelve year old on pot.

Let's start over. Is there really a meaning to life? An end-all be-all statement that would categorically state that yes, life or better yet living has a goal?

Forget it, I'm just depressed. Nothing that a viewing of the Fifth Element or Seven wouldn't cure.

On another note, one of my favorite movie/book is Watership Down. Saw the movie countless times. Lulu and Gabbi saw it once (in the Disney Channel) and true to their genes loved it. We used to play WD a lot, with me as the one eyed general. Can't find a copy of the movie anymore. Eveytime I'm in a video store I try and see if they have it. I would love to see thelook in their faces when I pop that disc/cartridge out my bag. But I'm going on one year without finding a copy. It just frustrates me.