06 September 2007

Camera Fun at the Manila Zoo

Three weeks ago, Tiger and I went to Manila Zoo (wish it was Avilon Zoo but it was far and a bit over budget for us) to take some pictures and give her Canon DSLR a whirl...

It was my first time to use a real camera with those fancy lenses and stuff. So anyway, take a gander on some pics I made and I made a lot. I'll probably use some on my next posts. I love that focused on one object and defocused on another thing kind of effect. Don't know what they call it though.

Well, now Coffeespark is taking much of my time so it would be awhile before we go picture shooting again.

Too bad the Giraffe at the Manila Zoo died a couple of months ago (bet the Lions and Tigers were happy then) oh wait, didn't see any Lions, you think?


Ssssilly humansss...

Cue theme from Jaws...

"You talking to me?..."