13 February 2006

Subscribe to Simply Recipes by Email

Would you like to receive a notification by email when a new recipe or post has been added to Simply Recipes? Just sign up through through the form below or in the upper right-hand sidebar of this site. You can unsubscribe whenever you want, and we promise you that your email address will never be used for anything other than to send you Simply Recipes updates.

Nope. This is not a paid endorsement or ad.

You see, I use the google personalized homepage. And one of the feeds I have there is simply recipes. I just like the site and the recipes posted here. I use to bookmark the ones I like. Now that I can receive them by email, it'l be real easy to file them in my gmail account!

You know what would be true bliss? If The Sassy Lawyer does the same thing for her Pinoy Cook blog. That would be heaven.

Now, if only I would use any of these recipes and cook 'em up. It's been years since I whipped up something in the kitchen...