24 March 2005

Remember the ending of Pulp Fiction?

"Dude, don't you live in Baclaran?"

I look at my friend quizically and answered really slowly, "Yes?".

I knew this was going somewhere. Everytime we hook up it's something. Weird but something.

"Look, it's Wednesday. Want to go to Church?", he says.

"Ummm... Church? At 3:17 am... Whatever you're having, give me some", I say.

"Dude, just trust me"; 'Trust Me' the two most infamous words that has put a lot of people into trouble.

Well, reluctantly I agreed.

So we went to Baclaran Church. At 3:17 am.

Guess what I saw?

The whole strip was full of girls! Girls everywhere. It was like I went into the biggest KTV Girlie Bar in the Philippines. I oggled. I was boggled. Some, I wish I googled. It was a plethora (I always wanted to use that word.) of babelicous babes. All of them trooping into Church, some coming out. It was really a sight to see. I was so overcome with surprise that I even forgot to pray for World Of Warcraft Philippines.

My friend had this 'I told you so' look. "Dang buddy, don't tell me you don't know about Wenchday (a thousand pardons to the offensive word, but that's what he really used)?", he told me matter of factly.

"Dude. Buddy. Friend. We should hookup every Wednesday morning.", I told him as we strolled into Dunkin Donuts where two svelte movie star looking chickababes were giving us the lookover.