11 September 2003

THIS BLOG IS THICKER WITH WATER

It didn't occur to me but it seems my fave cousin is a regular visitor to my blog! Now if I can find the other two.... (regular visitors, I mean)

Hey Gerald!!! What's up? Don't forget, Gabbi's so-called birthday party is on Saturday. Meet you here with Ninang Baby (Ninang=Godmother). She really is my true ninang. She's been my ninang for my baptism, confirmation, boyscouts, and wedding. Atsaka Gerald, don't forget to email me the you-know-what.

Just don't be surprised if it's only us. Gabbi only invited her closest friends and they're only 7. I forgot to mention it in the invitation that it's a real small party. She wanted the small company and we sure can't afford a big bang party. But given that only 30% attend in most invitations...

See, Gerald wanted to know about my driving skills since the company issued me a car. A souped up Lancer at that. I didn't blog about my driving and sensing that I won't (til now), he opted to call and get the 411 on the story. Last time I drove was ages ago. I mean, Miami Vice was still the rage then. Pinsan! Statistically, my driving is ok. I average one bump a day. And hit one car a day. Both front and back! It's been three days so if statistics are right, once the bumping ends, I won't experience an accident the rest of my life! Dang, the car is really a wreck. Just took out the right rear light the other day.

It's so surprising the way I drive. And I was real good too with Gran Turismo.