29 September 2003

SO NOT THE DRAMA

Courtesy of Gerald and my Ninang Baby who picked us up, the family went malling in Glorietta yesterday afternoon.

We had fun. Despite the fact that I only had a little over 500 in my pocket. That's barely ten US dollars these days. Let me break it down on how we spent the money:

P 275: for a small (and I mean small) stuffed Russ Puppy toy at Giftgate. They named her (him?) Chill. She's the new playmate of Puppy Puppy who's also a wee small stuffed toy.
Giftgate sure has changed. It's small now and less organized and ummm... grandiose than before. I remember proposing to Mrs. Ramos herself to help her out. After we talked, I got cold feet and never sent the proposal.

P 50: A can of Coke and Sprite for the kids. Lulu had the coke. Gabbi the sprite. I had both.

P 20: My favorite Piaya. Bought it at the stalls by Goldcrest. Nobody wanted to have some. Well, more for me.

P 80: Starbucks Capuccino (they have a Starbucks inside Rustan's now!) for me while Gerald bought a shirt. Forgot to share it with Tess.

P 50: Pad paper, a small stapler for Lulu at National Bookstore. She's now thinking of making a book now that she can staple them together. Can't wait to read it.

P 20: 2 Tokens for Gabbi who rode that little airplane ride and the "hammer" game while waiting for Lulu and Tess who were in National Bookstore.

That leaves me with around P25 and change for tomorrow. Despite that, we had a grand good time.