04 September 2003

OH NO!!!! Here I go again!



NOTICE

I.
the unending silence provokes
the fall from great heights, evades
nocturnal lights entices
(am i deaf? blind?)

life caresses
embraces
disappoints
never is it the same

II.
i stand by the edge of today looking for tomorrow
humming an invented song
never was it created
(was it my imagination?)

"Come!", i shout to the world
none listened
"Help!" I shrieked to the sky
rain starts falling
I look down the path I walked, my mark quickly forgotten
(was it ever remembered?)

the cup of peace eludes me
the noise jarrs my ears
(noise is such a harsh word)
can someone please listen
to all my incoherent ramblings

just ignore the ones you don't understand

III.
the darkness in my mind is soothing
it's thickness numbs my senses
i release my frustrations to the ground

i yearn for tomorrow to come
only to find out, it'll always be today


***this ones dedicated to ghost.
***blame cbsmagic for me going ballistically poetic these days. He's really contagious!
***i don't think the willy wonka post below has anything to do with this. it's just a random act of whatever...



OH NO!!!! Still got to do another one!!!!


NERVOUS CALM

the warmth of sunshine on my face
relives (relieves?) the memories of happy days
the time when problems were nonexistent
well, actually just not as insistent

a glorious phase (face?) i remember
was when i said yes to love right after december
a smile i couldn't forget
no one knows it, but it was perfection that I met
(thought i would end this with regret?)

yet i wonder what's in store
for tomorrow, is not like before
i hope it gets better, but then again
i've been asking when? when? when?