13 August 2003

Things I miss

Where are they now...

Looking back, I miss a lot of people and things. Close friends long gone, food I haven't eaten in awhile, even movies I haven't seen in a long time. Here is a list of these that I would want to meet up, eat, and watch again. Ummm... didn't mean it that way:

- Kazuo Miura: My best friend when I was in SH in SFO. Last I heard he went to UC Davis but that was ages ago.
- Blondie's Pizza: Those huge one dollar pizzas in SF
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich in SF (Broadway)
- Donut Holes
- The Dirty Dozen
- Kulangot (Boogers): Not sure what it is but these are brown sweet sticky things placed inside small bamboo shoots that you eat with a small stick
- Binatog: Mature corn cooked and served with cocunut
- Serg's Chocolate bars
- Kagemusha by Akira Kurosawa
- Mylene Velasco: My first true... Saw her again years ago. Broke my heart to see her meet up with her boyfriend that day.
- Baby Coconuts - small itty bitty coconuts that you eat with a toothpick.
- Mason Ng, Lewis Tice, Richard Sarao: Good friends from SH
- Dennis Leonor: My best friend in Sta. Rita. Never saw him again after grad but he introduced comic books to me.
- Pee Wee's Big Adventure
- Minnie B.: Another true... ALready a closed book but if i can turn back time for just one day...