02 July 2003

TIME FLIES, I BLOG

So I have been fixing up the site. A nip here, a tuck there. Didn't notice the time. I gotta go earn some moolahs!

Anyway, do check out the two new links I have on my favorite site and blog lists:

Betty Bowers: America's Best Christian : This site is a real hoot! Don't forget to check out the Harry Potter link.
The J-Walk Blog: Real cool blog that doesn't make you feel like you're wasting time.

Planning to go on a blog vacation. Meaning, I'll spend the next weekend going from blog to blog (via the blog's link). Won't know where I'll end up but I think it's fun and I deserve it (the vacation, I mean). I'll be leaving my mark on the comments pages and run a blog by blog blog on my blog (this blog, I mean).

Won't you care to join? Coffee's on me. I mean it. I just spilled some right now. Hot!