25 July 2003

24

24

I just finished watching 24 on AXN. I have the whole season on VHS except I think it's moldy now since I left it in a box. Bummer though that I didn't get to see hours (4pm-5pm) but anyway, that first season is a big ride. Specially the last minute (11:59pm). You got to see it to believe it! Still can't forger the Finger episode...

I was on season two, happening around 18 months (if I remember right) after the events of season one, but I only have up to the third episode. Probably have to wait for AXN to show that. Although I have faithfully avoided websites regarding this one, ironically one of my favorites, I accidentally stumbled on the ending cliffhanger for season two. Bummer.

Come to think about it, Jack Bauer's one day is more exciting than my whole entire life.