10 June 2003

VENTING

Don't you just hate people with a superiority complex? Just because one is well read and well versed doesn't mean one is well educated. Color me stupid but at least I don't go picking on someone because I don't agree with his or her opinion. Or even think that I am better than anybody else.

UPDATE

Whoah! I'm fast approaching 1000 hits! In less than three months! Noticed that a lot of visitors come to my site to check out Famous Philippine people, places, and things. Well, as a service, I placed a list of sites to visit for such information. Hope this helps.

NO ESCAPE

My wife found out that my daughters can "track" me wherever I am and what I am doing. Seem's they're stronger than me and are strongly linked to each other. It's not a one way street anymore. Too bad Tess (my wife) can't ride to the circus with us on this.

MILD ALERT

Another earthquake in two days? Possibly Tuesday.