29 April 2003

NO TITLE TUESDAY

Today was a nailbiter. Since Meralco's cutoff for the electric bill is before payday, it's really hard to pay on time. I'm what you call the last minute kid...I pay on the second notice. The last one. And it's always on the 27th. I know... I know... Why not just put away on the 15th for the bill. Well, I got other bills to pay let alone groceries, allowance... etc. It's my fault really. But what can I do?

Why don't they have white trash Barbie (tm)?

Well, as for the project, it is on the brink of cancellation! The Other Side seems to want it to fail, why go through it? Working in the Philppines really a bummer. Trust me. Your contract is only as good as your contact...

I'm in a gung ho mood...Heard Mars is in Aries ergo my mood. And also Mercury is retrograde ergo my blog screwing up... Ah the joys of astrology! Where eveything you do is in the stars... If that's the case, how else do we have free will?

OK... Things I have changed in my rig:

Browser: Opera 7.10
Tabbed Browsing is the way to go! No more taskbar switching! Plus it's faster too!
Email Client: Mozilla
Less Security intrusions!
Media Player: Musicmatch
Man! It is easier to organize your mp3s plus their internet radio rocks!

I tell you, that's what I like about free enterprise. Without a monopoly, you get alternatives that offer more and no one is complacent! Wonder when they'll really embrace it here... The closest here are buses. Without free enterprise, would we have buses with televisions in it?

Oh by the way, Gny Sgt Hartman is the ultimate Sith trainer. Watching that movie reminds me of Darth Maul's training days. Wonder if he was like Gomer Pyle

I can hear it now: (Budjette, together now...)

This is my lightsabre.
There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My lightsabre is my best friend.
It is my life. I must master it, as I must master the force
Without me my lightsabre is useless.
Without my lightsabre, I am useless.
I must use my lightsabre true.
I must hit harder than my enemy who is trying to kill me.
I must cut him before he cuts me.
I will.
Before the Sith I swear this creed.
My lightsabre and myself are defenders of the Dark Side.
We are the masters of the Jedi.
We are the saviours of the Sith.
So be it .. .
until there is no Jedi ...
but us...
Amen.