28 April 2003

FLAWLESS GRUMP

Now, this is what I think is missing! Color! Let me correct that VIBRANT color! Thanks to Lara for the image! I'll be sprinkling those oh so cool images once in awhile on my blog.

So, I've been down the past week with Sarsus Pretendus Fluus. I'm all well now and am back at the cudgels of work. It's all cool now. I mean, the project is still teetering between pass and fail but overall the satisfaction level is still uhhh... level. Everything on our end is hunky dory, it's the other side who needs a swift ki...uhurm.. they might be reading this, you know...

Oh, talking about art, go check out this page. Just remember, There are no pants. (Wouldn't that line that qualify as poetry now, hmmm.. gotta ask Lara...)

I gave Erica a surprise by fixing up her blog. Still have to talk to her and see what she likes and don't like.

Yesterday was my dad's birthday. My tito's and tita's arrived to greet him. It was really fun. Gerald came by with Ninang (I call her that cause she's my ninang sa baptism, kumpil, wedding, and even sa Boy Scouts!). What made things better was that we got the medical results of my dad. He avoided the big c! It's his kidney that's a problem and is curable. Talk about a birthday gift! We were eating the whole day! That White Salad was a real killer. Ninang's famous Potato Salad. And did I mention my mom's bottomless camaron rebosado? Dang...I'm getting hungry. Hmmm...food

Had a dream that the Points Of View team had a reunion. We were all there and were talking about a reunion show. Then suddenly, we were picked up by GMA 7! Forgot the rest but I had a brief fleeting memory of being naked and running with chickens... Really miss writing for TV...

Gotta fire up Final Draft and continue with my script... must send it to Aye to see it's viablility... Reminder to self: Call Chris V! Call Chris V! Don't know what to call him but gotta call Chris V!

WHOAH! WHOAH! WHOAH! STOP THE PRESS! It was Brandy's birthday last Saturday! Yo Brandy! Happy Birthday! Remember June and July is a better time. Lie low this time... Someone named Kara (?) is around you?

Budjette texted me about Remote Sensing at the UP. If it's the same as Remote Viewing that would be wild. I know of one group that does that but not in the true RV sense. I do RV once in awhile but I really need a good monitor. Without that monitor, despite what others say, it doesn't really work as good. Believe me... Although, I get to light up that target really well!... Another way are Cold Readings. That one is ok even alone. Although, the target would be "live", and would feed a general direction... Am I boring anyone with this?