25 April 2003

VOICES

What has next week to bring? Suddenly I'm getting really loud vibes about next week? Could be really... something bad? Hope not... Could be nothing... It's the same thing I got week before 911...

One thing though, I am sick so my vibe is probably wonkers right now...

They are not really known here, country music is not really Philippine fodder but The DCs are (in my opinion) trying to regain lost ground by posing nude for Entertainment Weekly. Would it help them? I don't know. Just wrote this up to have an excuse of showing that cover... Wonder if they'll be on this flight?

Just woke up a couple of minutes ago and can't go back to sleep. I drank like three glasses of water already and man! that really works! It does take my thirst away...

OK, from what I gather, US Customs are cracking down on US Soldiers bringing in Iraqi memorabilla like gold plated daggers, rifles, etc. ...Hmmm.... Remember The Three Kings? Wonder when they will be bringing in those WoMDs?

Not really in a blogging mood. Wonder why? Is it that thing, next week?

Been informed (thanks, gem) that my comment thing is not working, can someone test it for me. It seems to be ok when I try it