15 April 2003

GET POSTAL!

Well, this confirms it! I am Obsessive Compulsive.

I haven't been posting anything substantial lately because I am so obsessed with the look of the BLOG! Is it me or do I have a feeling that only Centrino visits my blog? Well, does it matter?



Once, I am content with the look, I definitely assure you that I am going to go postal!

Anyway, just borrowed a webcam from the office and in awhile, I'll include the cast of characters.

The meeting last night didn't push through. How was I to remember that Ercs has a wedding to attend. GMA the principal sponsor? Whoah! I guess she's still partying till the wee hours...Ercs, I mean....

Lulu and Gabbi where so happy with the webcam. They even wanted to make a movie. Ummm...how do i record the stream? I just told them it was a live telecast and can't be rebroadcasted... I am a bad daddy! Bad daddy! Bad daddy! Ask my wife. She'd concur! :)


Okay, so I got a kickass rig with a Gforce TI4200 and a Creative Soundblaster 5.1 Card. Quick story, this weekend, I wanted to watch Matrix surround sound. Since I blew all my cash on the tuition of the two kids, I couldn't get to buy 5.1 speakers. Borrowed my cousins speakers, plugged it in the rear line out (I know, sounds kinky...). Hoookay....No speaker stands, not even a table or bookshelf behind me. Just to satisfy my curiousity and to show Tess that surround sound rocks! I ended up straddling two speakers on my shoulder! After thirty minutes, I ended up watching the rest of the movie on my 2.1s.

Moral of the story? Try to abolish education and Gotta get those 5.1s!