19 December 2005

This just sucks. That's why I prefer GMA!

I feel sorry for Retzwerx. I mean the dude was THE site to go to when it comes to updates on Pinoy Big Brother. From what I gather, ABS-CBN interviewed him for a post-something show about PBB. He proudly announced it on his site. Then, ABS-CBN moved it to another day, then another. Now, his whole segment is scrapped.

The dude got it right when he said, "(ABS-CBN mgt) feel like Retzwerx and the blogging community haven't [sic] made an impact on their shows...". Actually, when a show gets as big and as popular as PBB, it's sad to see how the people behind it feel that they can push the little people around.

I wonder if they ever issued an apology to Retzwerx. I mean, even after this, he still gives out updates on PBB. And guess who benefits from this.

ADDITIONAL
Here's an update to this post.