29 December 2005

THE 100 MOST ANNOYING THINGS OF 2005

"2005 is over and not a moment too soon. We've been doing this since 2000 and I can't think of a year where the bad outweighed the good to this extent in quite a while. And of course, that's great news for putting together a list of annoying things! Let's hope that 2006 will live up to this banner year of annoyingness...."
Here's a sampler

85 AMERICAN IDOL
Getting advice on being a star from Paula Abdul is like getting driving lessons from Lindsay Lohan.

53 STARBUCKS
Not only are there some places in America where there are twin Starbucks locations directly across the street from each other, but their tactics of opening up next to local established coffee shacks are making them the Wal-Mart of the hot beverage world. And damn if I can remember their Venti to English size conversion chart when ordering their drinks.

36 ADULT HARRY POTTER FANS
Harry Potter is a fine series to read…when you’re twelve years old! Actually I just put this here to see how much hate mail I’ll get from stupid people who just skim read the list. I actually enjoy reading the books and wish J.K. Rowling was my Sugar Mommy.


Find out more on the jump.

Oh and let me gather my thoughts, I'll do an annoying list about the Philippines. That's if I get my head out of this killer hangover that's been buzzing me for days.