23 January 2005

I wonder how much influence Ezekiel had over Quentin

Once in awhile, I feel like posting personal stuff.

I guess this is one of those days. Well, sort of..

Like Budjette, I'm bitten by the bug. The problem is I don't know what to write about.

I mean I could write about the affair I had last year. Or how I ended it a week before my wedding anniversary. But, is it readworthy?

Or should I write about the killer headache I had yesterday. A sure premonition of an impending eathquake. And how it was a disappointing 5.4 in General Santos City. Well disappointing given the fact that I texted a couple of friends yesterday afternoon thinking it was going to be a big one. Would this pique your interest?

I could write about Lulu, my eldest daughter, and how she is now in Book V of Harry Potter but her math grades are down. Or how about Gabbi's, my youngest daughter, new obsession on making me quit smoking. And now, I'm always looking over my shoulder whenever I smoke in the den. I could write about that, but who'd care?

How about the people I meet in my line of work? A friend I wrote about before has a new girlfriend. His new one is as screwed up as the old one. This time, the girl is numb. Cold. Frigid. But also meek and sensitive. What a combination, I tell you. I know her so I know. But would writing about them be interesting?

Ah never mind. Maybe what I should do is not think what to write, but why I write.