28 January 2005

Hackenslash

Trying to find any news about World of Warcraft, I was pointed to this site by Joey Alarilla.

Joey by the way informed me that WoW might probably coming here to our shores end year or even next year. To quote him in his email to me, "...As for the local version of WoW Philippines, no official word yet on when it would be launched here, 'coz reports have it that three local game publishers are in a bidding war. What they're saying is that the earliest it might arrive (depending on who wins) is 3rd or 4th quarter of this year, though one company said that 2006 is a more realistic date...". DANG! But I need my fix now!

Anyway I am digressing, this site is a throve for local Philippine gamers. It's got that local flavor in it.

But cool and all, I still don't have World of Warcraft.