21 November 2004

Got to keep it Real....

Barcelona 3, Real Madrid 0.

Man. A team with Zidane, Figo, Beckham, Owen, Ronaldo, and Roberto Carlos just got trounced by a wide grinning Ronaldhino. See that ten second exhibition he did with the ball late in the game? Wow. Plus that look Ronaldo had after the third shot said it all...

I've been a Zidane fan since the 90s hence my affiliation with the team but 3, 0? I watched the game this morning and that third penalty shot by Ronaldhino just broke my heart.

Of course, the racial chanting that marred the last Spain - England friendly didn't die down. Now it was targetted towards the Brazillians (Roberto Carlos in particular).

I can't believe they would do that to Roberto Carlos forgetting that Ronaldhino, another Brazillian, is on their team....

LINK