03 August 2010

The Case of the Missing Starcraft 2 Review


It's been almost a week since Starcraft 2 has gone out but has anyone wondered why there are no Starcraft 2 reviews yet on IGN or even on Gamespot?

I know.. I know.. JPIN.

Just Play It, Noob.

Hehe.. but since I don't have Starcraft 2, the only experience I'll get at this point are thru the reviews. Reader reviews don't count since they all say the same thing:

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty rocks. It is awesome.

Oh well, Starcraft 2 covers 3 separate games and this is just the first installment. The other two are Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void. Just thinking of the other two Starcraft 2 installments makes me more hungry to feel the epic. Did I just say "2" twice? whoa.

I'll be on the lookout for those missing Starcraft 2 reviews. Everyone seems to be thoroughly enjoying it that they don't care what other people think about the game, I guess.

Oh wait.. did that come out right?

ADDITIONAL:

Anyway, the reviews are coming out now. Living in the Philippines, I find it real easy just to purchase the game online from here (click the link). hehe

********************************************
Also check out my latest science blog: Quantum Day. It covers research material for technological breakthroughs such as stem cells, aerogels, and more!
********************************************