15 December 2009

Catch up

A couple of developments have happened since my last post. Let me lay it down:

1. Kiku died. My dog bid farewell two months ago. So sad. He's in dog heaven now probably bumming back scratches. We all miss him. One day before he left, I already felt it. We all said our goodbyes to him that day.
2. PC blew up last September. Up until now, I haven't repaired it. You know you're in a tight spot when you can't even spare 3k (US$60) to go get a new motherboard. It's so hard to be forced cold turkey from being connected.
3. Two jobs. Well, two low paying jobs. But despite that, I still have fun at work. Both of them even.
4. I closed down coffeespark. No time. No PC. No connection. I've been doing janitor work for that ghost town of a site for awhile now and with my present PC connection, I'm unable to maintain it as much as it should.
5. Delusions of grandeur.. 'nuff said.

It's a real roller coaster ride for me and I'm still waiting for the part where it goes up. Seems like i'm falling down on a free fall for the last 3 years and I can't wait for when it all levels up.

This whole facebook/twitter thing really brings out delusions of self importance out of people. Call me a cynic but it brings out the I-am-the-center-of-the-universe-so kneel-before-me attitude out of people. Feh. Sorry about this. It's just that I'm down on the dumps and I so want to join that bandwagon but my delusion of self importance is at an all time low.

I'm going to try and be back being active blogging again. I need the therapy. hehehe...