15 April 2006

Todd and Penguin


This is one of my favorite daily comic reads.

Todd and Penguin just oozes out warm happiness all over. It may be a bit dark and heavy at times but it's hard not to emphatize with the characters and what they go thru. It's really hard to describe how this comic affects me. Simply put, I guess, Todd and Penguin helps me see things in perspective. Well, I have to suspend reality a bit since we don't have talking plants, animals or toys lying around. I don't mean that this is one all inspiring, all philosophical, all knowing work of comic genius.

It's not.

It's just a simple work of comic genius.

It's a simple look at life's ups and downs.

It's a simple message that things work out at the end.

Oh... and it also makes you wish that going to the bus stop means getting a cookie...