28 January 2006

Does that mean I'm a genius?


If you get 19 + of these, you are a "genius".

Believe it or not, this type of test can be a good estimate of intelligence (if you excuse the cultural bias).
People who did well on this type of test are likely those who are gifted with verbal ability and linguistic pattern recognition.
This sort of assessment would discriminate against those with non-linguistic pattern recognition (like solving jigsaw puzzles)
and spatial intelligence (like the ability to use a map or see hidden figures in a drawing).

Not really sure about it but this one is a "Mensa" Intelligence quiz.

Ok, so I got 24 out of 33. It took me about two hours and honestly without cheating. Does that mean I'm a genius? Wow. I didn't know that.

So how come I flunked my integral calculus but passed my differential calculus?

(via J-Walk Blog)