13 August 2004

LIGHTS PLEASE. Ummmm, LIGHTS?

Nuts!

I decided to sit down and write at least a sensible post. I got it all organized in my head. I was distracted for a second by the pot of coffee beside my desk ( Hmmmmmm.... Coffeeeeee) and poof! It's all gone back to the dark recesses of my mind.

Dark recesses? Well, it's located near the middle ear.

Anywho...

I made a vow to watch The Shining again. The one by Kubrick which King didn't like. I didn't like the one that King produced. Midway thru when Danny first saw the twins. It gave me goosebumps but I pulled through it



But when they showed up in the Gold Room. Man, it's time to turn it off and start cueing my Red Hot Chili Peppers.

It was around 3am and I was all alone in the computer room for crying out loud!

So where was I? Oh yeah, The Shining. Well, this one is a real classic. The way Kubrick did it without any of those real cheap scares and still haunts you even after the fifth time you watch it makes you miss the guy.

Well, I apologize for a mumbled jumbled post again. I mean you two regular readers out there would understand?

Won't you?

What?

Oh, ok. Here's one last scare:


Boo Posted by Hello


ADDITIONAL

OMG!

This one is truly a haunted post! While I was reviewing it. My printer just turned on and off when I scrolled to the first picture. Thinking it was coincidence, it did it again when I got to the second one.

Well, when I scrolled back to the top, the dang printer did it again.

It stopped now, but ummm... can anyone dial 911 for me. I don't think I have the nerve to leave now. I might end up grafted to the seat like that woman in the post below...

Red Hot Chili Peppers won't do it. Maybe Air Supply?