02 August 2004

ARE WE ON?

I just finished watching Red Dragon.

It's better than Hannibal. Although I do have this big crush on Julliane Moore, I would say she distracted me from enjoying the movie since my mind is fixated on Jodie Foster as Clarice Starling. I'd bleat like a sheep for her. Oooh mama. Baa, baa, baa.

So, what's on my mind, aside from air and mush? Nothing much.

Well ok. It's sunday and I should be asleep. But when one works nights like me, it is very difficult to just switch bio clocks on a dime. Ooops, a centavo. Wait, wait, wait. When was the last time did I see a ten or maybe even a five centavo coin? I hear it'll cost twenty five centavos to make one...

I'm babbling.

And this post is longer than it should be. But do I care? Noooooo. I'm on crazy, loony, out of control mode. Oh okay, I just finished a box of Godiva chocolate truffles. So I'm hyped up like a five year old hopped up on four chocolated bars, three mountain dews, two spoonful of sugars and a partridge in a pear tree...

Ack! Ack! Ack! Now I'm out of cigarrettes! That's a downer. So now I'm hyped up, hopped up and depressed. That's a feeling you wouldn't want to be in. To describe it, imagine you're in a rollercoaster.

You with me?

When it reaches the highest peak, you know that feeling you have that split second right before the drop? Now extend that feeling for the whole night.

Well that's the ummm, for lack of a better word, the feeling.

Bummer.

Now I remember, that box of chocolates? Tess was going to give it as a gift for someone.

Double bummer.