27 April 2004

A LONG LONG TIME AGO...

I found my Star Wars special edition VHS tapes.

My mission is to convert my two daughters to the movies. It's not difficult. I mean, they love LOTR. For years whenever I watch it, they keep saying "Papa! Not again!". Well, that movie basically symbolizes my childhood. The only movies that my father watched with us (Well technically just SW and ESB). Everyone worships the trilogy for the story, my brother and I have additional reasons.

With the event of the past two days, for some reason, I remember the movies. What they symbolized to me. What family was about (?!!). I do hope to pass it on to my kids. The only obstacles to my mission is Barbie, Sanrio, Frodo, and Legolas. I'm at an advantage, the Force is on my side. Not to mention that I am their father!

Oh and the fact that today (just minutes ago) when everything was fine, I got my Lucasarts T-shirt and other stuff...