18 April 2004

BBC - Comedy - The Office

THE OFFICE



This series is my all time one of my favorite comedy series. I have seen all two seasons more than four times now. And that's in a span of five weeks! If you can catch the DVD or happen to know someone who has copies of it, you won't regret it.

It'll take two or three episodes before you really get into it. But it's worth it. Too bad Rick Grevais decided to stop after two seasons. Come to think about it, it's better to finish up when you're on top.

Check these out:

David: "I’m going to have to let you go first"
Dawn: "What? Why?"
David: "Why? Stealing. Thieving."
Dawn: "Thieving? What am I meant to have stolen?"
David: "Post-It notes."


Gareth: "In this room, I have special-"
Tim: "Needs?"
Gareth: "No, I am a special-"
Tim: "Needs child?"
Gareth: "No. And that’s not even funny"


And don't forget to watch the two part christmas special. It'll give you a bit of closure with what happened to the people of Wernahm Hogg after the series.

Oh and here's a link to a site with the full version of Handbags and Gladrags by the Stereophonics. It's the theme song of the show.