11 October 2003

World Famous in the Philippines

STOPPED MAKING SENSE


Let's face it, I can't write.

Anything over three paragraphs and I sound like Ah-nuld pitching life insurance over the phone to a three year old during Christmas eve. I'm better off keeping my posts short and pithy. Well with short, I can pull that off. But pithy? Believe me, I've been trying so much, I'm way past pitiful...

Most of the time, I post about interesting sites on the web and squeezed in occasionally are some personal stuff (opinions, feelings, whatnot). There are times when I post an opinion or something and I completely forget what the gist of it is. I have the attention span of a chess player listening to Papa Roach while riding a ship in the middle of the storm playing against a three year old talking on the phone. Ummm... What was my point again?

Most of the visitors who come to my site are from various search engines (do you know that I have had around 76 inquiries about Lala Montelibano? Seems a lot of people have been wanting to get a pic or a snippet of some of her movies). So I really have no set of regular readers who would come in specifically to read me. But I don't acknowledge that. I believe that the 70 or so hits a day (down from my 200+/day during my Lockergnome stint) is specifically for what I have to say about anything. I am the King of Self-Denial, no doubt about it. Actually the highest I ever attained was minion, but who's counting...

So, after all this, what do I have to prove? Let's see:

1. I have established that I can make long unintersting metaphors.
2. I have a problem sticking to the point of the story.
3. I digress with something that just confuses the whole point.
4. I don't really get regular visitors.
5. Lala Montelibano is still hot to around 76 people.

Despite all of this, I will still post, write, carp, harp, and try to be sharp.

Word.


PS
To Lala's fans: she's currently one of the cast of a soap opera over at GMA 7.