01 October 2003

RSS (HERE I GO AGAIN!)

Got a message from Rhia (my HS Batchmate) that she couldn't get my blog to show up on her RSS Aggregator. I assume LJers has their posts automatically translated into an RSS feed. I have to go through www.blogstreet.com to generate mine. (See that orange XML symbol on the upper left hand of this page? That's my RSS Feed address).

As I am obsessed on RSS, it's simplicity and usefulness, this link does (is?) a primer on it. It even will help cut down on internet connection time if you are on a dial-up connection. There is talk on how RSS can be used to "replace" email since RSS feeds doesn't include ads (well, almost all of them), but I doubt it'll happen in the next few years.

Anyway, if you want to experience RSS, download WildGrape Newsdesk. It already has a set of RSS feeds included in it.