03 October 2003

disinformation | the invisibles

OVERREACTED

Did I overreact early last night and this morning? Hmmm... I do that quite often that I am already familiar with the taste of my foot. Both left and right.

Well, I do get cranky in the morning and what I did was uncalled for. Have to apologize to Shona Yu for overreacting like that over the phone.

But last night I got an email from an officemate. He sent us his observations about a client of mine. Without even informing me that he will be visiting him!!! I hardly get personal on this blog but man, I was just so worked up about it. He sent it to my superiors with his comments.

The least he could do was consult me first before firing off that email since I could have answered all points brought up. Well, actually all except one. he...he...he...

But being professional, I dug deep into myself and let it pass. I'm calm now. I probably am just territorial since that was my turf. No harm done. Got nothing to hide. Heck, I even invited him to join my Friendster list!