25 September 2003

GUESS WHO'S BACK!

jobert pops open the CD-ROM and inserts eminem's CD (note: original copy) and plays it on musicmatch. jobert then wears earphones

After spending three days in Subic, I decided to go back home a day earlier. Called up Tess one hour before I arrived and told her to "Fire up my coffee mug!". She was so happy that I arrived.

Actually, I was thinking of surprising her but I just couldn't wait to tell her.

A lot happened there; Said no to drugs. Got drunk there on Absinthe. Fought off temptation the hard way (by not giving in, right cbs?), etc., etc. I'd probably post bits and pieces once in awhile.

Seems the biggest news these days is Kris and Joey. One thing though, it's amazing that in this day and age, a bus tragedy killing around 15 people gets a five minute report while a lover's quarrel...

Oh well, it goes to show that even News these days must be entertaining. Informative? Who cares?!