06 July 2003

DUDE! Where's my blog?

Since I wanted to take a blog vacation ( an idea that crashed and burned), I just hunkered down and spent the whole saturday afternoon doing other things:

1. Watched How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days with my wife. She liked it. Technically, I didnt (watch it, I mean). Halfway thru, I went downstairs with Gabbi, shared an ice cream (Vanilla with crushed Chips Ahoy, ran out of Oreos) and watched Mr Bean, the cartoon, with her.

and then?...

2. Played Raven Shield 3. Completed one mission. This one really rocks! Have I mentioned that before.

and then?...

3. Watched From Hell, alone. Not as creepy as I thought it would be. Had this feeling of deja vu that I have seen a similar film about Jack the Ripper. But Bilbo Baggins and Hagrid together...

and then?...

4. Continued reading Harry Potter (the first book). Haven't really gotten into the HP trend but it is fun reading. One thing though... Couldn't it be that Harry isn't really that powerful and that a weak or dying Lord Voldemort merely transferred his power to him (hence, the scar) so that he can reclaim it when the time comes?

and then?...

5. Blogging this post

and then?...

Ummm...

and then?...

Ummm...

and then?...

No more and then! No more and then! No more and then!