19 June 2003

LOOKING OUT A DIRTY OLD WINDOW

Woke up this morning with a killer headache and my feet were as hot as freshly made pizza from Yellow Cab. Tried to shake it off but the feeling prevailed. In short, I didn't get to go to work. Spent the whole day just bumming around. Couldn't surf or read because of the headache.

HP called asking about my printer and if it's doing ok. Brand new (well actually 4 months old) and it conked. Told them I haven't picked it up because THEY DIDN'T CALL TO TELL ME IT WAS OK FOR PICKUP ALREADY! I think the call was from Singapore cause the minute I told them, she immediately said goodbye. Didn't want to entail those extra second charges...

Tried reading HBHG but couldn't get pass the page since I couldn't think straight. Killer headache... you know what that means....

Beckham is moving to Real! If I was a ManU fan that would put me straight into a tizzy but since I'm not... GO ARSENAL!!! Then again, think about it... Zedane, Figo, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo, and Beckham? I wouldn't miss them go against Barcelona this time...

Too bad the Philippines isn't as hot into football as other countries. We're engineered for it. There must be a conspiracy why Basketball is THE sport here. Must check this site for that.