23 May 2003

RUNNING ON EMPTY

Okay looking at the stuff that I have to fixup, getup and cleanup over the weekend;

1. Two (2) WIlson Badminton Rackets. Must buy shuttlecocks
2. VHS copy of Treasure Hunt to be returned to Video City; four days overdue. (Why the hell did I borrow this?)
3. Thermostat on the ref inside our room. Something is wrong, freezer has too much frost.
4. Fix the motor of the aquarium. My fish (a twelve inch Golden Arrowana) keeps knocking it out. Been through about five already. Actually, I don't have to do it anymore. Fish is dead. After five years of rocking back and forth in a twenty gallon tank.
5. An unopened bottle of Finlandia Vodka, an almost full bottle of Jaegermeister, and an almost empty bottle of Jack Daniels. All from two months ago. (Hey! I don't drink but that chilled 1/4 Jack 3/4 Coke really is cool!)
6. A HUGE Marlboro banner I was planning to use as shade but never got to.
7. Four watches with the wrong time. All working.
8. Wedding Pictures from nine years ago that still hasn't been arranged. It was a do-it-ourselves kind of wedding.
9. Clean the aircon filters.
10. Blog something interesting.
11. Clean all my shoes.
12. Be the President of the Philippines.

Okay, to be honest, I'd probably just do one thing from all of this. Watchatink it is?