26 May 2003

INTERMISSION

Seems people like to email me rather than comment. Wonder why? Anyway, I have about three (wow! three! count them, three!) requests for my ghost experiences. For some reason, all three requests arrived the same day! As I keep telling people, my ghost stories are pretty boring. Not the holywood kind of spook story. Check out the blog within the week, My stories are kind of long. I'll see if I have time to write it down.

Also, to CS, JR, MP, and the others, hope my readings helped. Like I told you guys, it's really hard to read from an email but complete names would help. And don't give me details! Just a general question that could be answered by yes or no. I know my readings are a little late but hey! With all the stuff that I'm doing, I do hope you guys understand...

Oh and Erica or Ercs got her desire to be on google. She must be one happy this time.