20 May 2003

I CHOOSE THE MATRIX

Yup. Just saw Reloaded. Either I'm getting real old or the movie didnt' really live up to the hype. Don't get me wrong, I liked it but not as much as the first one. It did give me insight to this thing I have.

I watched it at SM Cinema (Sucat) with my wife, Tess. They had two theatres showing the movie. The moviehouse was only about a quarter full (hey, Monday night, last full show, whatchapect?) Too bad it was rated R since my daughters Lulu and Gabbi were looking forward to watching it. They loved the first one (I think Trinity was one of the blueprints for Naly Naly Spy). They just skip the mouth scene though...

When I saw The Sixth Sense, people approached me and told me that now they understand what I go through everyday. Now, with Reloaded, the argument between choice and destiny/causality is in the forefront. Are we really just fooled to a fall sense of reality that we do have free will? As one who "reads" almost everyminute of everyday, The Oracle makes sense. But then again, this time, There is a Spoon... No forks though....

Oh before I forget, this could be a really thought out hoax or that this is the working script for Christopher Nolan's Batman: The Frightening

Additional: Mentioned to Tess what character I could be if I was in the Matrix. She told me none. I'm too duh to be in it. She inveneted a character for me: Porkeus...