02 May 2003

FRUITS OF LABOR DAY IN DAY OUT

Before I begin, I hate it when I'm right like this. Just when I announced my earthquake radar is gone. This happens I gotta handle this thing of mine so I can at least pinpoint when it's going to happen again. If only I could at least reach the right people...

And some say what I have is cool. It's not when you see something beforehand that's tragic and there's nothing you can do about it. It's partially why I started this blog in the first place. To get messages like this (April 25/Voices) across. Last week, I knew some sort of tragedy was going to happen. I mean, 84 people killed 100 children trapped is not a cool thing to foresee. No wonder my insomnia is kicking up... I don't know the reason I get this vibe til now it's more for helping the day to day problems of people around me. But if I could just figure out how to control this, maybe there would be lesser victims...

I'm really bummed out with this... I'll just blog in later...