22 April 2003

QUICKIE

Ooopss...there goes my India/SARS conspiracy theory! Unless...

After reading this, it makes my blood boil! Can't people remember how unforgiving Meralco is when consumers are late for payments!(...bet the last was a direct link to Hell!)

Is this Joe Bob Briggs? man has he changed... Even read his book once...

Nope Budjette, it seems my powers don't work here in the net

Before you're thinking of going to Seattle's Best because you don't like Starbucks have gotta read this! Bummer? Whatchathink?


Newsdesk is so cool. Have I mentioned that already?

I really hate it when I wake up at five in the morning and can't go back to sleep knowing this is going to hit me again at two pm when I am at work!

Blog you later! I gotta take a shower....hope the heater's working...