10 April 2003

DINNER AND A BLOG

Just had a dinner meeting with a supplier friend, his boss, and my officemate. Funny those awkward moments when you're not sure who's going to pay. Specially when:

1. You're not sure you got enough moolah to cover the bill
2. It wasn't supposed to be dinner but just a meeting (hey, **it happens!)
3. You just had a P700 steak (why/ It's steak al forno on red wine sauce! What would you get?)

One more thing: A pox on that waiter for placing the bill in front of me!!!

Afterwards, we had red wine in one of the "clean" bars in Makati Ave. Well, the bar was rated PG but the wine was extremely awful! It wasn't wine, it's like a cross between Red Cool Aid without the sugar and watered down clinical alcohol. And to think I got a nine am meeting tomorro... I mean later... Sorry but I am digressing

Now I added a comment bar and anyone who feels free to add in some comments go ahead! Man! I feel like a restaurant that just opened and no customers are coming in! So go! Comment! Email! Anything to let me know that someone is there! I am quite sure, I will get a comment from someone...he..he..he...

But then again...