14 October 2005

Jessica Zafra's Twisted - THE BLOG

"Answers to questions you might be asking, unless you wandered onto this site purely by accident

1. Yes that IS my real name, I AM the columnist slash talk show host, I AM the author of the seven Twisted books (eight if you count Twisted Flicks) and this IS my first and only blog.
2. No, I'm not on Friendster, and if you've ever read anything I've written, you would know that I am not friendly at all.
3. Because while looking over my old columns I found myself violently disagreeing with myself, and since I don't write a newspaper column anymore, I decided to blog so I could rebut myself...."

Yup! This is the real thing folks. Take it from me.

The Uber Mistress of the Universe of the Philippines, Jessica Zafra has started blogging! What can I say?

Go over and check her out.