02 November 2004

Would a thesaurus help?

Sometimes the conversations we have day to day are far more interesting than those wine-liners, i mean, one liners we get in movies.

Take for example the one I had a few days ago...

"She never even looked back at me, the last time we saw each other. I told her I love her and she said the same too but she wasn't looking at me. She got in the cab and drove off. Not once did she look back. We didn't know it then but that was the last time we saw each other..."

What do you say to something like that? I mean, would something like this do?

"Dude, she never did accept the fact that she loves you. She does you know, but she never truly accepted that. It's better off this way..."

What do you say to something like that?

Where are those dang writers when you need them?